Challenges and issues to be addressed:
How can MMC be more widely adopted across the residential property sector?
How can the required scale and volume be reached?
How can we ensure quality?
What are the lifecycle costs involved in MMC? What are the implications for repairs and maintenance?
How is technology innovating the manufacturing process?
Development director | Architect | Design director | Procurement manager | Chief executive | Head of construction | Regeneration director | Delivery manager | Director of asset management | Director of repairs and maintenance
Exhibitors will include...
• MMC suppliers
• Construction companies
• Warranty and insurance providers
• Procurement frameworks
• Legal firms
See what's on, who you could connect with and which sessions you'd like to attend at HOMES UK 2019.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending the event and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“Very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“It is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“Best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“Well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark