Challenges and issues to be addressed:
How do you attract institutional investment?
Will the government help or hinder BTR?
How can you design a great living experience?
How can you better understand your customers and use the insight to improve their experience?
How can you make affordable housing work with Build to Rent?
Chief executives | Managing directors | Development director | Strategy directors | Operations directors | Multifamily directors | Head of designs | Investment directors | Build to rent directors | Portfolio directors
Exhibitors will include...
• Property management solutions
• Technology solutions
• Data analytics
• Security solutions
• Energy management solutions
• Concierge services
• Interior design and furnishing
• Legal and advisory services
See what's on, who you could connect with and which sessions you'd like to attend at HOMES UK 2019.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending the event and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“Very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“It is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“Best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“Well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark