Ocean Media Group has been a trusted partner to the social housing sector for decades and we will continue to be a responsible media organisation throughout these unprecedented times for our industry. Please be assured that our number one priority is to protect the wellbeing of all our speakers, stakeholders, visitors, exhibitors, delegates and staff members and we are closely monitoring government advice and recommendations to ensure we do this. At this stage plans are firmly in place for HOMES 2020 and the show will go ahead unless we are instructed to delay or cancel at the request of the UK government, which we will do without hesitation.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES UK 2019 and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending HOMES UK 2019 and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“HOMES UK 2019 - very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“HOMES UK 2019 is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“HOMES UK 2019 - best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“HOMES UK 2019 - well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark