HOMES UK will host 350+ speakers across 7 theatres, all located on the show floor. Sessions will explore recent successes and innovations disrupting the sector.
The 2019 programme will cover topics such as:
• What is successful placemaking?
• Design quality: Building better, not just building more
• The skills crisis: Making housing an aspirational career choice
• How should we reform the planning system?
• How can we unlock more land for development?
• How can the potential for offsite manufacture be reached?
• Housing an ageing population and intergenerational communities
• How can the sector take a holistic approach to building safety?
• Safety not just compliance: Electrical, fire, asbestos and more
• Innovations in customer experience and repairs services
• What is ethical stock disposal?
• Ensuring data quality in a dynamic merger environment
• Fuel poverty and healthy homes
• Fitness for Human Habitation Act: Getting up to standard
Watch this space for the latest programme and speaker updates, coming soon.