How to minimise cost and maximise energy efficiency in Social Housing
Join Inside Housing’s breakfast briefing in association with Inenco, which will be looking at energy efficiency.
In this breakfast briefing, we will debate how developing an effective energy management strategy can help to minimise costs and provide better customer service – this will include procurement, smart metering, energy management within the home – and the impact of the environment.
The briefing will be chaired by a senior member of the Inside Housing editorial team, alongside a range of experts within the sector, which will be followed by an opportunity for questions from the audience.
Taking place at HOMES UK on Thursday 28 November at 8.15 - 9.30am in the Mears theatre.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES UK 2019 and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending HOMES UK 2019 and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“HOMES UK 2019 - very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“HOMES UK 2019 is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“HOMES UK 2019 - best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“HOMES UK 2019 - well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark