One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
The best way to reach the ExCeL is by public transport…
The Jubilee Line and the DLR are the quickest routes to ExCeL London. Alight at Canning Town on the Jubilee Line and change onto a Beckton-bound DLR train for the quick two-stop journey to ExCeL: Custom House for ExCeL (for the west entrance) or Prince Regent for ExCeL (for the east entrance).
You can access the ExCeL via the M25 and M11, the North Circular, A406 and the A13. As you get closer you’ll pick up signs for Royal Docks, City Airport and ExCeL London. The postcodes for your sat-nav are…
London City Airport is situated close-by, with great transport links to London Southend, Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton.
There are many comfortable places to stay within an easy commute of the ExCeL. Take a look at their guide to accommodation here.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES UK 2019 and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending HOMES UK 2019 and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“HOMES UK 2019 - very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“HOMES UK 2019 is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“HOMES UK 2019 - best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“HOMES UK 2019 - well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark