Find all the ideas, products and people you need at the event for the residential housing ecosystem.
Meet industry change-makers, update your knowledge in the multi-stream conference and connect with a network of high-level professionals that will make a difference in your business.
*Registration is free for public sector and not-for-profit employees. A ticket price of £165+vat per day will apply for private sector and for-profit organisations.
"HOMES UK was a great source of insight and knowledge base for different areas of the industry, facilitating sharing of experiences and issues around current and future projects."
2018 Attendee, RGP Architects
View our attendee profile and find out who else visits and which suppliers will be showcasing their solutions onsite.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending the event and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“Very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“It is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“Best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“Well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark