Challenges and issues to be addressed:
• How do you create places where people aspire to live?
• How do you make placemaking viable? How do you build the case for investment?
• How do you stop regeneration from being toxic?
• How do you measure success?
• What is the role of health and wellbeing in placemaking?
• How do we create mixed tenure, intergenerational and successfully integrated communities?
Speakers will include:
|(From L to R: Mary Parsons, group director, placemaking and regeneration, Places for People, Wayne Hemingway MBE, designer, entrepreneur and broadcaster, Hemingway Design, Dr Rosie Rowe, Bicester Healthy New Town programme director, Cherwell District Council, Andy Von Bradsky, head of architecture, MHCLG, Manisha Patel, senior partner, PRP, Christian Schantl, international relations manager, Vienna Community Housing, Philip Glanville, mayor, London Borough of Hackney, Prof. Lorraine Farrelly, head of architecture, University of Reading)|
Masterplanners | Planning directors | Town planners | Development directors | Design managers | Regeneration directors | Head of placemaking | Community engagements | Chief executives | Council leaders | Project managers | Head of estates | Infrastructure officers | Landscape architects
Exhibitors will include...
See what's on, who you could connect with and which sessions you'd like to attend at HOMES UK 2019.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending the event and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“Very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“It is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“Best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“Well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark