Challenges and issues to be addressed:
• How do you create places where people aspire to live?
• How do you make placemaking viable? How do you build the case for investment?
• How do you stop regeneration from being toxic?
• How do you measure success?
• What is the role of health and wellbeing in placemaking?
• How do we create mixed tenure, intergenerational and successfully integrated communities?
Speakers will include:
|(From L to R: Mary Parsons, group director, placemaking and regeneration, Places for People, Wayne Hemingway MBE, designer, entrepreneur and broadcaster, Hemingway Design, Dr Rosie Rowe, Bicester Healthy New Town programme director, Cherwell District Council, Andy Von Bradsky, head of architecture, MHCLG, Manisha Patel, senior partner, PRP, Christian Schantl, international relations manager, Vienna Community Housing, Philip Glanville, mayor, London Borough of Hackney, Prof. Lorraine Farrelly, head of architecture, University of Reading)|
Masterplanners | Planning directors | Town planners | Development directors | Design managers | Regeneration directors | Head of placemaking | Community engagements | Chief executives | Council leaders | Project managers | Head of estates | Infrastructure officers | Landscape architects
Exhibitors will include...
See what's on, who you could connect with and which sessions you'd like to attend at HOMES UK 2019.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.