Challenges and issues to be addressed:
• How can we unlock more land for residential development?
• How can we reform the planning system to increase the delivery of new homes?
• How can local authorities and housing associations develop their skills in land-led development?
• How can we overcome the barriers to getting Local Plans adopted?
• How can we attract and retain skilled planners?
Land directors | Land agent/buyers | Planning directors | Planners | Development directors
| Town planners | Architects | Surveyors | Valuers | Project managers
Exhibitors will include...
• Land and planning consultants
• Funding and valuation services
See what's on, who you could connect with and which sessions you'd like to attend at HOMES UK 2019.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending the event and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“Very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“It is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“Best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“Well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark