Challenges and issues to be addressed:
Hackitt 18 months on: What still needs to change?
How do we move from compliance to whole asset safety?
How can we use tech innovation and data for proactive property management?
How can we drive a customer-centric culture in repairs services?
How can we improve energy efficiency?
Speakers will include:
|(From L to R: Brent O’Halloran, director of asset management, The Hyde Group, Lorna Stimpson, deputy chief executive, Local Authority Building Control (LABC), Peter Nourse, director of assets, Clarion Housing Group, Fiona MacGregor, chief executive, Regulator of Social Housing, Wayne Gethings, chief executive, Wrekin Housing Trust, Jan Taranczuk, Jan Taranczuk Associates)|
Asset directors | Repairs directors | Maintenance directors | Property directors | Refurbishment directors | Procurement directors | Facilities directors | Estate directors | Conveyancer | Head of contracts | Head of occupational works | SHEQ (Safety, health, environment and quality) director | Legal partner
Exhibitors will include...
• Repairs and maintenance contractors
• Product manufacturers and suppliers
• Facilities management services
• Technology providers
• Data analytics
• Energy management solutions
• Damp and asbestos specialists
• Health and safety specialists
• Security solutions
• Procurement frameworks
• Furniture providers
See what's on, who you could connect with and which sessions you'd like to attend at HOMES UK 2019.
Take a look at the many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available and get your brand in front of our audience.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending the event and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“Very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“It is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“Best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“Well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark