HOMES UK: the virtual event will feature one keynote stage covering five essential sector themes, including: safety, sustainability, residential development, procurement and digital innovation.
With over 60 hours of content to choose from, you can build a personalised itinerary tailored to your priorities to make the most out of the five days.
The full speaker list and programme will be announced in the coming weeks but here is a preview of the topics you can expect to learn about:
Brought to you by
*Free to housing associations, local authorities, the public sector, housebuilders, master developers, funders, architects, planners and BTR landlords, student accommodation, retirement living and extra-care providers.
Don't take our word for it, our visitors speak for themselves...
"I always enjoy going to HOMES UK 2019 and catching up on the latest suppliers and thinking. It's definitely one of the highlights of the asset management year!"
- Jo Hills, director of assets & services, Raven Housing Trust
“I thoroughly enjoyed attending HOMES UK 2019 and had three meetings set up the following week as a result!”
- John Brett, director of resident safety, London Borough of Camden
“HOMES UK 2019 - very good event, a must-do for all in the industry.”
- Simon Kershaw, head of construction, Bromford
“HOMES UK 2019 is a fantastic opportunity to make new connections and discover opportunities to work in ways you hadn't thought of.”
- Anita Goddard, head of housing and property services, South Cambridgeshire District Council
“HOMES UK 2019 - best thing ever and it is free!”
- Ali Imam, head of asset management, Origin Housing
“HOMES UK 2019 - well organised with an interesting events programme and the exhibitors were really good.”
- Richard Selley, director of customer experience, London Borough of Southwark