This session will explore how the sector can take better account of social benefits in the award of its contracts. Hear how to prioritise and deliver social value through your procurement activities from a range of perspectives, including central government, a housing provider and a supplier.
The discussion will cover:
• Why invest in social value delivery?
• What outcomes can be achieved?
• How can you specify social value through procurement?
• What are the key industry trends?
• What has been achieved so far?